Happy Diwali 2017 / Diwali 2017 Quotes / Happy Diwali 2017 Quotes / best Diwali Wishes / Best Diwali Wishes Quotes / Happy Diwali Greetings / Special Deepavali Messages Wishes :
Diwali is an auspicious day for Hindus and this day is celebrated with several preparations and high energy. This day of celebration resembles that light wins over dark; ignorance can be defeated with knowledge and good triumphs over evil. This auspicious day has a great spiritual significance for Hindus as well as several other religions. The reason of celebration may vary but no compromise is done in making the day special and memorable. Every year, Diwali falls within mid of October and mid of November. Everyone waits for this day eagerly to enjoy with family and friends. Diwali is also called as the festive night of unity!
Bless your loved ones and let them know you are with them
In India as well as other countries, people await for the festive days so that they could get some exciting deals, season sales and discount offers on their purchases. People residing far from their family send greetings card or SMS wishes with attractive images. Sending gifts to the loved ones is mere a part of the celebration. We generally share Happy Diwali wishes with family through phone calls. The main intention behind the wishes is to bless and wish good for the loved ones and inspire them to achieve high success in their life.
Best Diwali 2017 Quotes
Apart from sending gifts it is essential to share your intentions and thoughts so that the person would feel blessed and special! If you search for the best diwali 2017 quotes for family on internet, then you can find loads of well wishes quotes. You can share these quotes on Facebook or any other social media sites as well as different messaging apps like Whatsapp. Select the best inspirational and well wishing quotes for your family and mention it within the posts. Tag each of your family members and share the post! This certainly will be exciting.
Attach an alluring image with the quote
You can find best diwali 2017 quotes for family in different languages on different sites. Attach a fabulous image with the post this will be an add-on! Below mentioned are few of the best quotes which you can share with your family on the auspicious occasion of Diwali.
Top 10 best Ever Diwali Quotes in English
- I wish, this Diwali to bring health, wealth and happiness for all of us! Happy Diwali!
- May the light of this diwali tear the darkness and fill our home with happiness and prosperity.
- May all of you proper with spiritual and glorious thoughts and lead an enlightened life all arou d the year. Happy Diwali.
- This Diwali have a blast with showers of fortune and happiness. May this season make you prosperous and wealthy! Happy Diwali.
- May this festive occasion of lights be the brightest and happiest eve! Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali lighten up your life with glow of millions of lamps which would lighten up your soul and brighten your smile! Happy Diwali!
- Let the gleam of diyas and echo of hymns fill your life with contentment and soul with spirituality! Wish you a memorable Diwali!
- May the divine light of diyas spread happiness, peace and prosperity in your life! Happy Diwali Wishes.
- As the night of Diwali gets brightened with the gleam of diyas, may this light drag out the darkness in your life and help you to sparkle with success! Happy Diwali!
- As the night of Diwali is blessed with gleam of millions of lamps, may you stay blessed and prosper in your life and lead a happy and peaceful life! Happy Diwali.
Diwali is an auspicious festival and lighting up millions of diyas, everyone wishes to get blessed with a happy and prosperous life! Share these quotes with your family and create a space in their hearts!